Help Pave the Road for a Green Future
Nordic climate tech company is looking for a Key Account Manager in Norway to drive existing and new partner growth.
True Energy develops solutions for intelligent energy use, including automatic charging of electric cars when electricity is cheapest and most climate-friendly.
Everything is easily controlled through our app, which enjoys success in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden.
True Energy is a rapidly growing scale-up with plans to expand into Finland, the UK, and the US in the near future.
Key Account Manager
We are looking to add a passionate Key Account Manager to continue our growth trajectory in Norway.
As a Key Account Manager, you should possess good commercial awareness and strong business acumen. Furthermore, you should be comfortable conducting high-level negotiations, used to strategize on business models and have a track record of creating strong and long-lasting commercial relationships with major market players.
Your core KPI is signing up new partners and helping them succeed in making True Energy the preferred app for smart charge and frequency regulation. The focus is on expanding our customer base to include even more electric car owners in Norway with our industry-leading technology.
- Your responsibilities will include
- Signing up new partners to the True Energy app and the True Driver concept
- Supporting existing partners
- Activating existing partners through marketing activities supported by True Energy
- Initiating and driving new partnerships and educating key stakeholders
- Building new commercial partnerships on behalf of our partners (insurance companies, car dealerships, the financial sector etc.)
- Participating in expos and activities
- Conducting industry and competitor analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the energy business
- Documented energy business sales experience (power sales, charge box solutions, energy savings or similar)
- A solid network in the Norwegian energy business is an advantage
- Good understanding of the Norwegian energy structure
- Strong communication skills
- Proven project management track record
The Key Account Manager will drive True Energy activities in Norway as the sole locally-based employee – of course, supported by our Danish and international organization. Supporting Swedish customers out of Norway will also become relevant at a later stage. You will refer to our CCO.
True Energy was recently acquired by Landis + Gyr – a leading global provider of electricity meters and integrated energy management solutions to the utility sector. The acquisition enables us to expand our market reach while we consolidate our Nordic success.
Behind the app is a state-of-the-art energy management solution that is deeply integrated into the electricity grid and connected frequency regulation. In both the Nordics and Europe, our strong development team has the responsibility for the technical solution.
Owning an electric car – or planning to buy one – is a major advantage. Our working language is English. We have team members in three time zones and work digitally through Slack, Trello and Pipedrive.
Where and how
The work location is home-based. However, some of our partners also offer office space when needed.
Contact True Energy’s CCO, René Frederiksen, (phone +45 2478 2209, email email@example.com) if you are interested.