Nordic Energy and Mobility Tech Company Seeks a Strategic Marketing Manager with Data and Analysis Flair
Are you passionate about innovation and the future of intelligent energy solutions and electric vehicles? Then, the new role at True Energy might be right for you.
We are looking to add a Strategic Marketing Manager. The person will play a central role in forming and supporting our vision. You will also be a core driver of improving customer experience through relevancy and personalisation across digital platforms and channels and in our app.
True Energy develops solutions for intelligent energy use, including automatic electric car charging when electricity is the cheapest and most climate-friendly. Everything is controlled through our app, which enjoys success in multiple markets. True Energy’s roots are Scandinavian, but our goals and reach are global.
True Energy is an independent part of Landis + Gyr, a leading global provider of electricity meters and integrated energy management solutions to the utility sector, with revenues exceeding a billion dollars.
The Marketing Analyst and Strategic Marketing Manager will combine technical and creative flair to take our growth trajectory to the next level. The ideal candidate is passionate, independent, innovative, and comfortable with breaking the mould and trying new things. You know how to use data to understand and support marketing, communication, and sales – and set the direction for future initiatives.
The candidate will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, the Brand Marketing Manager, the Nordic Sales Manager, and the Support Team.
- Developing and sharpening targeted initiatives toward potential or new customers.
- CDP data structuring, analysis and development.
- Monitoring and reporting to keep track of performance and plan potential scaling efforts.
- Value tracking, analysis, and performance review.
- Competitor monitoring activities.
- Market position strategy, including identifying opportunities to strengthen competitive advantage.
- Market research to identify industry trends, customer preferences and competitive landscape.
- Identify potential partners or collaborators and negotiate and manage strategic partnerships to leverage shared strengths.
- ROI analysis of various marketing initiatives and adjusting strategies based on results.
Desired experience and skills:
- A track record of leveraging data and data analysis in honing and supporting marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Proven experience working with data-driven marketing and/or analytics from relevant industries and/or agencies.
- Solid experience in marketing methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with ability to distil complex information into specific and actionable insights.
- Knowledge on reporting best practices and capability to engage as a marketing reporting expert.
- An ability to work in an agile and fast-paced, multiple-project environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Solid English communication, both written and spoken.
- Passion for data-driven marketing and analytics with a desire to understand customer behaviour and the latest trends.
- Proficiency in relevant analytics tools, paid platforms, and CDP is a plus.
About the candidate
Strong interpersonal skills are a must for the position. You must be at ease working in a busy team where focus and priorities can change rapidly. You have a natural ability to coordinate and liaise between a wide variety of external and internal stakeholders, including with our parent company Landis + Gyr.
At True Energy, we champion the cause of sustainable change. The ideal candidate has a similar mindset, interest, and passion for sustainability and the green transition. A personal connection to the electric vehicle ecosystem through ownership or intent adds a distinctive advantage to your profile.
At True Energy, we have a close office community where the candidate will have immediate access to relevant teams, including the product management, product development, sales, marketing and leadership team. Therefore, we require the candidate to join us in the office in Hørsholm for most working days.
About True Energy
As part of the Landis + Gyr group, True Energy has access to a broad network of resources that help expand our market reach and consolidate our Nordic success.
Behind the app is a state-of-the-art energy management solution deeply integrated into the electricity grid and connected frequency regulation. Our strong development team is responsible for the technical solution in the Nordics and other markets.
We are committed to enabling our users and partners to support the green transition, renewable energy and electric vehicles through our solutions.
True Energy focuses on collaboration and an open, inclusive work environment. Our team is multinational, and the working language is English. We have team members in several time zones and mainly work digitally through Slack, Trello, Intercom and Pipedrive.
If interested please send your application to:
Contact: Commercial Marketing Manager, Anne Siggaard
Phone: +45 2478 2209